Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog Redo Part VI: I wanted another Sugu

...plus, my dad has informed me that this series of blog posts is a little confusing, so I thought I'd conclude them with a post offering some clarification.

Every installment of what I unimaginatively dubbed "Blog Redo" was written and posted today, Monday, February 28. The italicized date found under the equally unimaginative subtitles of each post is the date that post should have been written and I tried to word each part as if I was writing it on that date, instead of weeks later.

Instead of making up for lost time, I seem to have merely confused people, but if you read these posts in order, starting with Part I, everything should make a little more sense.

2 comments:

  1. I found it totally comprehensible! - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trolling your blog about your visit to Spain.March 1, 2011 at 2:06 AM

    Hey, that wouldn't have been such a big deal if you had done it right the first time, huh?

    ReplyDelete