Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog Redo Part V: Move-in Day

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Move-in Day went without a hitch. I've met most of my flatmates already.

There's Marine, who's French. She's very friendly and outgoing. There's also Tati, short for Tatiana. She's from Germany and is new to the apartment, like me. And there's Audriana, the other American. She seems very funny. I still haven't met Kati, short for Katarina. She's from Germany, too, but right now she's in Morocco. We also have staying with us for the time being Cata, short for Catalina. She's from Romania and knows about six languages fluently.

I'm already bad with names, but it's going to be extra difficult with names like Cata, Kati, and Tati.

Anyway, here are some pictures.

The bedroom, where I do my sleeping:




The kitchen, where I do my eating:


The bathroom, where I do my bathing:


The living room, where I do my living:



And last but not least, the terrace, where I do my relaxing:



1 comment:

  1. Lol did you stand on your desk to take a picture of your bedroom?

    ReplyDelete