Friday, May 27, 2011

A Beautiful Day for A Medieval Market


This week there is a medieval market in Plaza de San Antonio near my apartment. There are all sorts of booths set up for selling artwork, food, desserts, trinkets, jewelry, soap, cheese and more.

Today, I headed down to the plaza to grab some lunch. I had a pinchito de pollo, which is basically a chicken kebab, a piece of bread, some potato chips and a beer, all for 2,50€. They were also giving away free chicharrones, pieces of dry, salty and spicy meat.

Here's a picture of my meal. It was taken as an afterthought partway through eating, I suppose because eating tends to be higher on my list of priorities than taking pictures.


Since it would be hard to recreate the atmosphere of the market in writing, I'll let my amateur photography do the talking:







Also, this happened:

No comments:

Post a Comment